Hypergreen Instruments is a registered CEMS Supplier and Tester under Department of Environment Malaysia.
Hypergreen Instruments is incorporated to provide environmental engineering services to its
wide range of clients throughout Sarawak, ranging from giant oil & gas industries, heavy metal industries, and power plant industries to small and medium scale palm oil mill, plywood industries, cement industries, hazardous waste incinerator, chemical industries and etc. Hypergreen Instruments is now positioning itself to provide practical solutions by aligning a pool of highly qualified engineering, safety and environmental specialists to help to overcome complex environmental problems associated with the business of its clients.
As one of the leading safety, health & environmental engineering firm based in Bintulu, Sarawak, Hypergreen Instruments Sdn. Bhd. provides a comprehensive professional Engineering & consultancy service across wide range of engineering, safety and environmental issues, with our services being provided under the following main areas:
- Registered CEMS Supplier and Tester with Department of Environment (DOE) Malaysia
- Supplying, Delivery, Installation and Commission of Continuous Emission Monitoring System – Data Acquisition System / Data Interface System (CEMS DAS/DIS)
- Competent in carrying third party audit for CEMS which include RAA, RATA, ACA, RRA, RCA in compliance with version 6.0 CEMS guideline volume 1 and Functional Test, QAL 2-CVT, AST, QAL3-OGPM in compliance with version 7.0 CEMS guideline 2019.
- Supplying, Delivery, Installation and Commission of On-Going Performance Monitoring (QAL3-OGPM) Control Chart – Shewhart Chart
- Competent in carrying Iso-Kinetic Stack Emission Monitoring in accordance with the Malaysian Standard MS 1596:2003, Determination of Concentration and Mass Flow of Particulate Matter in Flue Gas for Stationary Source Emission.
- Competent in carrying third party calibration for opacity, Total PM, pressure, pH, weight, temperature measuring instruments and various gas analysers
- Malaysia’s Authorized Distributor for supplying, delivery, installation and commissioning of Continuous Emission Monitoring System for OPASTOP, DYNOPTIC Opacity and Total PM Analyzer, FUJI, DR. FOEDISCH and PROTEA gas analyzer (SO2, NO, CO, CO2, NH4, HF, HCl, O2), temperature meter, pressure gauge and etc.
With highly skilled, experience and dedicated engineers with over two years of proven technical and scientific experience in latest technology equipment, Hypergreen Instruments passionately believe that its engineering services will help to protect and preserve our environment, ensuring a sustainable and well-managed environment for our future generations.
Hypergreen Instruments Sdn Bhd (HQ)
No.393, Lot 4049
1st Floor, Phase 5
Parkcity Commerce Square
97000 Bintulu, Sarawak.